Trainee Accountant June 2017
Peevers Slye Cotter, a well-established accountancy practice is now recruiting a trainee accountant for the Tralee office to join their accounting and business advisory practice.
If you are interested in working in a busy progressive accountancy practice and want to get experience across a broad business sector in a very well-tailored program then our Practice is the one for you. The program is designed in conjunction with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants and ensures that upon completion you will have gained excellent knowledge and experience.
Please see our website www.psc.ie for more information on what we do.
The successful candidate must have:
- An honours degree in business (Subject to final exams) and a proven strong academic record.
- A desire to pursue a professional career in accountancy.
- An eagerness to learn and be challenged across all areas of the business sector.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft office.
- Excellent people and communications skills.
- Self motivated with good initiative.
- Ability to work in a team and on their own.
- Excellent Ethical Values including confidentiality.
- Excellent awareness of high level customer service.
Fully tailored training program and study package including generous study leave package will be available to the successful trainee accountant.
Applicants should forward their CV no later than Friday the 28th April 2017
Peevers Slye Cotter2nd Floor, Riverside House
Dan Spring Road
Telephone: 066 7126333
Peevers Slye Cotter is an Equal Opportunities Employer