A vacancy has arisen for a Receptionist/Secretary for our Tralee office. We are seeking someone who is well experienced and motivited to work well in a busy office. We expect that the person will be well presented, confident and reliable. Most importantly, we hope that he/she will be a team player who is prepared to roll up their sleeves, demonstrate initiative and be able to multi-task and learn. While we are an accountancy and advisory office, we do not expect the person would have any accountancy knowledge.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, directing calls as appropriate and taking messages
- Being the face of the company – meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
- Provide a large volume of digital typing on a daily basis. Experience with use of a Dictaphone.
- Being responsible for filing system and storage of files.
- Being responsible for maintaining certain internal databases.
- Some facilities management such as ordering stationary and catering for the office and taking inventory of same, ensuring the office environment is kept to a high standard
- General administration work: filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, responsibility for incoming and outgoing post.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reasonable knowledge of PowerPoint
- Confident and well presented
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- A people’s person
Package: Salary is negotiable
Applicants should forward their CV no later than Friday the 21st July 2017.
Peevers Slye Cotter, 2nd Floor, Riverside House
Dan Spring Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Telephone: 066 7126333
Peevers Slye Cotter is an Equal Opportunities Employer