Hiring Part-Time Secretary/Marketing person for Client
Peevers Slye Cotter are recruiting a Part-time Secretary/Marketing person for our client based in Tralee. Our client’s business is expanding and therefore is recruiting additional personal to ensure that customer needs are met.
- To meet with and welcome clients to the office.
- To answer telephone calls, reply to emails and make appointments.
- To assist in report writing which would involve the use of Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
- To assist with marketing of products via internet and brochures.
- To assist the current team in areas with administrative duties.
- To ensure a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft office.
- Report writing with excellent accuracy.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent Ethical values including confidentiality.
- Good marketing qualities, with experience in preparing brochures and using the internet as a marketing tool. E.g Facebook
- Excellent awareness of high level customer service.
Should you wish to apply for this position, closing date for application is Monday 20th March 2017
Please send application to email@example.com
Siobhán Rivas May, Peevers Slye Cotter, 2nd Floor Riverside House,
Fels Point, Tralee. Co Kerry
We are an equal opportunities employer