PSC are recruiting a trainee accountant for the Killorglin office to join their Graduate Program within their accounting and business advisory team and also a full-time/part-time book-keeper.
- A strong academic record, preferably to include a business degree.
- Completed Leaving Cert with a desire to obtain an accountancy qualification without attending 3rd level college.
- A desire to pursue a professional career in accountancy.
- Ability to work in a team and on their own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy.
Fully tailored training program and study package including generous study leave package will be available to the successful candidate.
- The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Accounting Technician or similar qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is favourable but not essential.
- Complete understanding of all aspects of VAT, PAYE and RCT compliance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confidential at all times.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Self-motivated with ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Package: Attractive package available to successful candidate.
Location: Killorglin office full time initially with the possibility of a hybrid system following probation.
Interested candidates should apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday 30th November 2022.
PSC Accountants & Advisors is an Equal Opportunities Employer