Tourism Accommodation Providers Business Continuity Scheme
A further Covid support scheme has just opened. This is available for “Tourism Accommodation Providers”. The main features and conditions are:
- A fund of €20m will be made available for applications made before the deadline of 17 September.
- The application is open to “Tourism Accommodation Providers”, including:
- Guest Houses
- Holiday Hostels, Youth Hostels and Holiday Camps
- Caravan & Camping Parks
- Historic Houses
- Fáilte Ireland’s Welcome Standard.
- Applicants must be listed on the Fáilte Ireland registers.
- Turnover in 2019 must have been at least €50,000.
- There must be a reduction of at least 75% in turnover between:
- the year ended January – December 2019, and
- the year ended 1 June 2020 – 31 May 2021.
Excellent guidelines are available on the Fáilte Ireland website here.
Should you require any further information, please let us know.