Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant Temporary Contract Killorglin
Peevers Slye Cotter, a well-established accountancy practice is now recruiting a Part Qualified/ Qualified accountant for the Killorglin office to join their accounting and business advisory practice to cover a maternity leave. Duration of contract will be 6 months.
If you are interested in working in a busy progressive accountancy practice and have experience in preparing company and sole trader accounts, then we would love to hear from you.
Please see our website www.psc.ie for more information on what we do.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in preparing company and sole trader accounts.
- Experience in preparing income tax returns and corporation tax returns.
- An up to date knowledge of CA 2014, FRS102, Accounting Bill 2017.
- High professional values.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literacy (Knowledge of accounting packages an advantage)
Applicants should forward their CV no later than Friday the 8th June.
Peevers Slye Cotter
2nd Floor, Riverside House
Dan Spring Road
Telephone: 066 7126333
Peevers Slye Cotter is an Equal Opportunities Employer