Extension of Covid-19 Support schemes to 30th June 2021
The Government has announced the extension of the following Covid support schemes until 30th June 2021:
• Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP)
• Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS)
• COVID-19 Enhanced Illness Benefit
• Covid Restrictions Support Scheme (CRSS)
• Suspension of redundancy provisions
• Commercial rates waiver
Many of these schemes were due to expire on 31st March 2021.
If you need any further information on the above, please let us know.
Our message is simple, we are here to help.
On behalf of the entire team here in PSC, we wish you and yours good health and Stay Safe.